Monday, September 20, 2010

Autographs

On Saturday September 18 we attended the Marvelous Mechanized Magic Kingdom, presented by The 1313 Club and Ape Pen Publishing, at the Disneyland Hotel. Three of the guest speakers were Kathryn Beaumont (voice of Alice in Alice in Wonderland ), Alice Davis and X Atencio. I had the opportunity to speak with them and have them sign a few postcards. Below is an Alice in Wonderland card signed by Kathryn...


Next is a Pirates of the Caribbean card signed by X...


And last, but not least is, It's a Small world card signed by Alice...

I saved Alice's card for last as she had a very interesting story to tell. When I handed her the card I asked if she remembered working on It's a Small World she said,  "Yes, I then graduated to working on dirty old men for a dirty old man." She was referring to Pirates of the Caribbean and Marc Davis. She also apologized for misspelling her name because "at the age of 82 it's becoming difficult to write and talk at the same time." I wish I could have stories to tell like her when I'm 82.

1 comment:

Connie Moreno said...

Wow, these are so cool!