Sunday, February 22, 2009

Golden Horseshoe Revue

While scanning my postcards I came across this image of The Golden Horseshoe Revue. It's Nickel Tour #0707, Card 1-295, Golden Horseshoe Revue released between 1965 and 1969.

There's nothing special about this card. I just thought it was a classic image of the Golden Horseshoe troupe; Wally Boag (Pecos Bill), Fulton Burley, Betty Taylor (Slue Foot Sue), the Golden Horseshoe Can-Can girls and last, but not least, the Golden Horseshoe "Orchestra".

2 comments:

Minivan Mom said...

Stumbled on your site using the "Next Blog" feature. I love Disney and am enjoying seeing your postcards.

Cyberdillo said...

Minivan Mom... Thanks for visiting, I'm in the process of scanning one of the largest sections of my collection; the 1-xxx series. Presently I have almost 300 scans (front and back) and can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel. Check back soon.