Saturday, January 10, 2009

Latest Aquisition 2 / Error 2

First of all, Happy belated New Year to everyone.

Just got back from a Vintage Paper Fair (Postcard Show) and must say was quite successful. These days, with the size of my collection, if I come away from a show with a card or two I'm doing good. This time I came away with seven; one of them is Nickel Tour #1465, card 0100-11404, The Wildest Ride in the Wilderness. This one qualifies as both a Latest Aquisition and an Error.

But wait, this isn't a Disneyland postcard. It's an image of Walt Disney World's Big Thunder Railroad.

But if you check out the back of the card you'll notice it was sold at Disneyland. I wonder how long they lasted on the racks before being pulled?

2 comments:

Thufer said...

congrats, nice addition.

Major Pepperidge said...

The good thing about this error card is that when you DO manage to find one, they typically go for pretty cheap - - because people don't notice the error!