Sunday, December 21, 2008

Variations 2

Sorry for not posting lately, I've been really busy adding cards to my web site.

This is a variation of Nickel Tour 0328, card C-5, Stage Coach, Conestoga Wagon and Mine Train. Notice the telephone poles just beyond the rock formations.

I guess they felt the "technology" didn't quite fit in with the time period so they were "scratched" out, a process used before Photoshop I guess. Also notice clouds were added to what I guess appeared as a dull sky line.


2 comments:

Major Pepperidge said...

I am a big fan of the variations, and hope to learn about versions that I didn't know about!

bigbrian-nc.com said...

neat variant, since the color looks different (esp. the green on the train cars) from the one to the other I wonder if the clouds showing up isn't more of an artifact of the color adjustment, then really attempting to add the clouds in.