Thursday, December 4, 2008

About This Blog

I've been collecting Disneyland postcards for the past ten years and have over 2,000 in my collection. The reason for the large number is because I also collect the variations; you know, with clouds, without clouds; red back, black back, blue back; green dress, yellow dress, etc. If you're not sure what I'm talking about, go to my web site http://www.disneylandpostcards.net/ and I'll try explain.

I created the site for several reasons; 1) To create a Reference Guide to help the serious collector, 2) To document, visually, my collection and 3) Just because I wanted to. In this blog I hope to focus more on individual postcards and highlight ones of interest and maybe, even, throw in a few other Disney related tid bits. So sit back, relax and enjoy and if you have any comments, please feel free to let me know. Thanks.

1 comment:

The Logistician said...

Great shots. Came across your blog while "blog surfing" using the Next Blog feature of Blogger.com. It still fascinates me the many creative ways in which people express themselves across the globe. Keep up the good work.

Only went to Disneyland once in 1977, but many of my friends have taken their kids over the years, and it apparently still is the "
The Happiest Place on Earth."